ETF Due Diligence & Analysis Tools via BLOOMBERG
September 17, 2019: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Course Goals and Overview:
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to get live, in-person training from an expert and former chief architect, who helped develop many of the ETF analysis capabilities on the Bloomberg terminal.
- Accessing ETF Industry Flows across all asset classes
- Utilizing ETF Due Diligence tools
- Evaluating underlying ETF liquidity
- Building comparison reports for ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Factor Decomposition of ETFs & Portfolios
- Fixed Income ETF performance & attribution analysis
- Calculate Fixed Income ETF risk statistics
- ETF Institutional Ownership
- Accessing Industry news across all asset classes
- Retrieving ETF research on the Bloomberg Intelligence Platform
- Building index reports across all asset classes
- Evaluating holdings data for all ETFs
- Building risk-return due diligence reports on ETFs
- Accessing the total trading costs, securities lending, management fees and other fees associated with ETFs
- Evaluating all Creation-Redemption Costs for an individual ETF
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who uses a Bloomberg terminal and is interested in the ETF industry
ETF Capital Markets Strategist, Invesco
Ryan Kreger is an ETF Capital Markets Strategist for Invesco Ltd. In this role, Ryan works with investment banks, trade desks, market makers, proprietary trading groups, and other institutions that are instrumental in providing liquidity in the global ETF market. In addition, Ryan aids buy-side clients on ETF trading and educates them on best practices for sourcing ETF liquidity and execution.
Previously, Ryan worked at Bloomberg L.P. as an ETF product specialist. He focused on the US market and was a regular contributor to Bloomberg ETF related content including TV, print, & Bloomberg Intelligence research. Ryan also hosted ETF thought leadership events around the country moderating panels with industry experts and presenting on current market dynamics.