Promote Your Brand.
Heighten Your Visibility.
Enhance Your Image.
Three Ways to Sponsor
Annual Dinner Sponsorship
Event Sponsor Program Details
Compare the options and benefits of our different sponsorship programs
You could be the Diamond Sponsor for the CFAW 2023 Annual Dinner
We only offer ONE Diamond sponsorship each year.
Sign up today and be the first to claim it!
Diamond sponsorship includes benefits of ALL other levels plus:
- 3 tables of 10 included
- Front Row Table Next to Head Table
- Firm logo in slideshow for 10 seconds
- Logo on event name tags and collateral
- Bar signage and logo on napkins at Cocktail Reception
- Opportunity to introduce the speaker
2023 Annual Dinner Sponsorship Levels
Unlimited slots available
- Table of 10 included
- Forward table placement
- Firm name displayed on table
- Firm name listed in event program
6 slots available
- All of Table plus
- Firm logo in event program and slideshow
- General recognition in opening remarks
- List of attendee names and employers
- Firm logo in monthly Event Updates
- Right of first refusal for 2024 Annual Dinner sponsorship
8 slots available
- All of Topaz plus
- Table placement near front of room
- Recognition by name in opening remarks
- Logo + link in event emails
- Logo + link on Annual Dinner event page
- Half page ad in event program
5 slots available
- All of Sapphire plus
- Full page ad in event program
- Logo in weekly online newsletter from date of commitment
- 1-page marketing collateral on chairs of non-sponsored tables
3 slots available
- All of Emerald plus
- Additional table of 10 included (2 total)
- Table placement in front of room
- Firm logo in slideshow for 8 seconds
- Illuminated firm logo in prominent area
- Table signage and signature cocktail at Cocktail Reception
Thinking about sponsorship?
We offer an affordable package deal for Friends of CFAW to experience the Annual Dinner for the first time with colleagues.
- Includes 3 dinner tickets
- add up to 2 additional tickets at 40% discount
What do I get as an event sponsor?
- Recognition on sponsor signage at event*
- Recognition during opening remarks
- One-page marketing flyer distributed at event*
- Logo and link on event web page
- Recognition in Event Update emails
- Logo and link in email marketing
- Acknowledgement in social media posts
- Opportunity to introduce speaker*
- List of attendee names & employers
- Complimentary registrations to event (5 for happy hours and receptions; 10 for all other events)
*may not be applicable to all event types