10 Ways to Ensure Your Job Search & Career Survives a Pandemic
April 16, 2020: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
- How to tap into the hidden job market by building career-advancing relationships now
- A method for getting organized, keeping in touch and contact management so that no opportunities pass you buy
- How to conduct a virtual informational meeting that will get you interviews and referrals
- Job search benchmarks to use in ensuring you’re playing the “numbers game” to win
- If you’re currently employed, what to do now to prepare just in case
- Observing “pandemic etiquette” and other ways to get money coming in as soon as possible
President, Hellmann Career Consulting
Robert Hellmann, President of Hellmann Career Consulting, has helped over 1,000 individuals to achieve career success and dozens of organizations to improve effectiveness via executive coaching and workshops. Rob is a LinkedIn-Certified Professional Recruiter, and has been in private practice since 2003. As a career coach and executive coach, Rob helps clients almost every day to define and achieve their career and job-search goals, develop as managers and leaders, and navigate through challenging work situations.
- CFA Institute PL Credit Hour(s): 1 Credit.
This event is sponsored by:
The live event has passed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.