Turn Job Interviews into Offers
August 19, 2020: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Have you ever walked out of an interview thinking it went well, but then you didn’t get the job? Or felt a great conversation come to a halt as soon as you answered their salary question? Perhaps in one interview you felt a bit too nervous, or you simply want to polish up your interviewing skills. If any of these are true for you, then you’ll want to attend this webinar. Robert Hellmann of Hellmann Career Consulting will share field-tested strategies and techniques (and dispel myths) that will boost your likelihood of acing the interview.
In this FREE members-only webinar, we’ll cover:
- A strategic, consultative sales approach that will put you ahead of the competition
- How to handle salary questions and difficult interview questions they’re likely to ask you
- What to do when they ask you about your weaknesses
- The three things companies look for in a candidate, and how to prepare
- The three questions you must ask to ensure the interview’s success
- How to turn a “No” into a “Yes.”
President, Hellmann Career Consulting
Robert Hellmann, President of Hellmann Career Consulting, has helped over 1,000 individuals to achieve career success and dozens of organizations to improve effectiveness via executive coaching and workshops. Rob is a LinkedIn-Certified Professional Recruiter, and has been in private practice since 2003. As a career coach and executive coach, Rob helps clients almost every day to define and achieve their career and job-search goals, develop as managers and leaders, and navigate through challenging work situations.
- CFA Institute PL Credit Hours: 1.5 Credits
- CFAW Member: FREE