U.S. Equities Boom or Bust Update 2021
June 15, 2021: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
- Gain a better Understanding of the current Investment Environment in the U.S. and globally with emphasis on how the past Quantitative Easing actions by Central Bank, and how deficit fiscal spending are possibly creating Asset bubbles especially in equities.
- What will be the most likely changes in U.S. Tax policies and what are the potential impact on the U.S. Equity markets.
- Understand where the current U.S. Equity markets are in relationship to their historical valuation measures.
- Better understand how many long-term investors have constantly made money in U.S. equities and how they will likely continue to do so, as well as what are some of the largest mistakes many investors make and/or are making right now.
- Learn about 1-2 possible major disruptions and/or the possible events to monitor that may change many aspects of what we know and expect today.
Who Should Attend?
- U.S. Equity and Global Equity Portfolio Managers.
- Risk Management and Strategic Asset Allocation professionals.
- Anyone with a 401K, IRA or Pension or Investment Portfolio with a stake in the future direction of U.S. Equities.
- Anyone who attended our prior Boom or Bust Events in which the speakers were closer to the extremes (All In Equities for the long-run versus All out of Equities to avoid a bubble) and are interested in a possible more middle of the road approach.
Jill Hall, CFA
Head of US Small and Mid-Cap Strategy and Senior US Equity Strategist, Bank of America Global Research
Gabriel Petre, CFA, CAIA
Lead Investment Strategist, The World Bank Group
Stuart B. Cohen, CFA, CPA
Senior Financial Officer, World Bank Group
- CFA Institute PL Credit Hours: 1 Credit
- CFA Institute Competency Framework Skill: Investment Strategy & Process + The World Economy
- CFAW Member: $25
- Non-Member: $45
The live event has passed.
You may access a recording via the ticket below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.