CFADC Writing Workshop
September 15, 2022: 6:00 pm
- This event has passed.
This workshop is for any member of the CFADC or finance community (chartered or not) who is interested in developing their skills as a writer. The inaugural meeting is set for Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Meet in-person (roughly every 3-6 months).
- Workshop format: Ahead of each meeting, each group member shares a short (<500 words) piece or excerpt from a piece they are working on with the group.
- At the meeting, the group discusses each piece – providing praise and constructive feedback.
- Meetings take place in an informal group setting such as a coffee shop, happy hour or outdoor space, weather permitting.
- In addition to sharing feedback about pieces, the group identifies and shares opportunities to participate in writing activities, publish, etc.
- It’s all about fun and good vibes and mutual encouragement – but also to learn from each other and see what other finance people are working on in the area.
If you’re attending, please send me a short piece (<500 words) by September 8, 2022 at email@example.com.