Energy Market Outlook & Investment Trends 2021
March 9, 2021: 4:00 pm – 5:15 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
- Gain a better understanding of the Status of the different Energy Markets and potential risks and returns to investors with direct or indirect investments.
- Gain some insight into the likely trends in 2021 and beyond in the Energy markets
- Technological trends affecting Energy Markets (i.e. Electric Cars, Battery Sharing Services, Chagrining Stations, Self-driving Cars, Ride-Shares, Solar, etc.)
- Natural disasters affecting Energy Markets (Climate, hurricanes, California Fires and Power Grid Issues. etc.)
Who Should Attend:
- Portfolio Managers that have direct or indexed energy exposure in their portfolios
- Anyone whose clients hold or potentially hold energy investments in their portfolios.
- Anyone interested in the ultimate potential disruption that could be on the horizon.
Edward J. Fortunato
Chief Economist, Exelon Corporation
Vice President of Programs & Content Strategy, American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE)
President, Founder and CEO, Energy Income Partners
Stuart B. Cohen, CFA, CPA
Senior Financial Officer, World Bank Group
Chair, Programs, and Education Committee, CFA Society Washington, DC
- CFA Institute PL Credit Hours: 4
- CFA Institute Competency Framework Skill = Industry & Company Analysis + The World Economy
The event has passed.
You may purchase the recording below.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.