Financial Valuation and Modeling Boot Camp
December 9, 2020: 9:00 am – December 11, 2020: 5:00 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
CFA Society Washington, DC is pleased to offer, in partnership with Wall Street Prep, one of Wall Street Prep’s most popular courses to equip busy professionals and students with the financial skills they need on the job.
During this intensive 3-day training, participants will learn financial and valuation modeling in Excel using a hands-on, case-study approach. Modeling methodologies covered include financial statement modeling, valuation & DCF modeling and trading & transaction comps modeling. Instructors are all practitioners (investment bankers, equity research analysts, etc.) with a passion for teaching and years of directly relevant real-world experience.
- Comprehensive training materials (manuals and online exercises)
- Detailed, reusable, modifiable Excel model templates
- Unlimited email support for content-related questions for 12-months post-seminar
- Access to additional online modules (crash course in Excel, M&A and LBO Modeling video lectures)
- Certification in Financial and Valuation in Modeling (upon successful completion of online Certification Exam)
- 21 CFA PL CE, 27 CPE credits and 35 PD credit
- Wall Street Prep certification exam, upon successful completion of course and online modules
What You’ll Need:
- Participants should have basic knowledge of Excel and solid financial accounting fundamentals
- For the course, Participants will need a laptop with Excel, version 2003 or higher