FinTech Conference: Noise vs. Knowledge
September 26, 2019: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- This event has passed.
The catch all term “FinTech” has become synonymous with efficiency, enhancement and automation. However, sorting through the deluge of offerings out there can be time consuming and daunting. By studying the mistakes and successes of others we can make this process of “streamlining the chores” more effective and less expensive with the addition of powerful software that is right for your unique business. Come hear from CEOs, portfolio managers, compliance officers and regulators on what pitfalls to consider when building out your tech stack as well as hear about what is to come in the world of financial software.
- Walk away with a framework for considering new technologies in the wealth management business
- Get an idea for how other CEOs think about deploying technology in their wealth management firms
- Understand how portfolio management software offers differ
- Understand how compliance software offers differ
- Gain a better understanding for regulatory trends in cybersecurity and FinTech
Who Should Attend:
C Suite strategy, PMs, CCOs, CTOs, CEOs, RIA employees, analysts, portfolio managers, wealth managers.
Joel P. Bruckenstein, CFS, CMFC, CFP
FinTech Expert, Speaker and Author