Schweser Mock CFA® Exam – Level 1
November 23, 2019: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Now that you have prepared and practiced for the CFA® exam, you are ready to perform and put your skills and knowledge to the test. The Live Schweser Mock Exam is as close to the actual CFA exam in format, difficulty, and length as we can make it. The Mock Exam helps develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and demonstrate your mastery of the CFA curriculum. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with our Mock Exam Tutorial.
The Live Schweser Mock Exam includes:
- Fully proctored and timed 6-hour exam (two 3-hour sessions)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printed answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking with a comparison to other Mock Exam takers
- LOS and CFA curriculum page references for every question Included Mock Exam Tutorial
- Simply click on any question you missed and get an audio and whiteboard explanation of the CFA curriculum material on which the question is based. With approximately 10 hours of targeted instruction at each level, this is the most effective way to fill in the gaps in your knowledge just prior to exam day.
NOTE: For the real exam in December, CFA Institute requires an international travel passport from every candidate. This policy applies to all new and returning candidates, and is strictly enforced. Please be sure to read the CFA program’s identification policy ahead of Exam Day.