Asset Allocation Panel 2021
January 14, 2021: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
- How are CIOs and strategists positioning their portfolios to take advantage of growth, but mitigate traditional and newer risks?
- What are the primary market opportunities and risks? Which asset classes and niche markets present the best opportunities? Which international markets look the most promising?
- What approaches and assumptions are being used to set asset allocations?
- What events will cause you to change your Asset Allocation and how quickly do you react?
- What risk premia are considered reasonable for different types of assets?
- How are the panelists using alternatives in their portfolios? What returns are required for different types of private securities?
- How do the panelists adjust their target allocations depending on the type of client (institutional public fund, endowment, family offices and high net worth individuals)?
- Does ESG factor into your Asset Allocation strategies?
- What impact does over $14 Trillion of Sovereign Bonds yielding negative interest rates have on CIO strategies?
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Current perspectives on Asset Allocation
Who Should Attend?
- CIOs, Wealth Managers/Financial Advisors, investment professionals, and market watchers
Chief of Investments, National Gallery of Art
Jason Odom, CFA
Strategist, Asset Allocation, PIMCO
Jason Pride, CFA
Chief Investment Officer for Private Wealth, Glenmede
Hank H. Kim, Esq.
Executive Director and Counsel, NCPERS
- CFA Institute PL Credit Hours: 1 Credit.
- This program has been granted 1 CFP CE Credit.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo and the CFP® certification mark (with flame design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
The live event has passed.
You may purchase a recording via the ticket below.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.