Headhunter’s Ball: Investment Employment Outlook 2021
January 7, 2021: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
CFA Society Washington, DC’s Investment Professional Employment Outlook will tackle various employment topics. At this event, investment industry executive recruiters and local HR executives will provide color on the current hiring trends within the Finance and Investment industry, as well as their expectations for the upcoming year. We’ll explore which investment areas are growing the fastest and discuss issues of talent management from both the firm’s perspective as well as the employee’s perspective. Start 2021 with every advantage possible by attending this annual CFAW event, which will tap into the minds of top financial hiring managers and give you an edge over the competition.
This 90-minute webcast includes a panel discussion followed by interactive breakout zoom discussions on the information presented.
- What are the in-demand job functions that align with CFA charter holders & individuals working towards the designation?
- What are the DC-area hiring trends in the COVID era (private and public sector) and where is the job market headed in 2021?
- What new professional skills should early, mid- and late-career job applicants seek to acquire over the next 2-3 years?
- Explore the issues of talent management from both the firm perspective as well as the employee’s perspective.
- How and when should firms and candidates use external recruiting firms and what should they expect?
- Which investment areas are growing the fastest? Where are the most opportunities?
Who Should Attend:
- Investment professionals who are in transition
- Senior executives who want to understand more about recruiting and retaining the best talent.
- Mid managers trying to assess opportunities at higher levels
- New grads interested in determining where to find the most lucrative opportunities or the fastest growing areas
Director of Business Development & Experiential Learning, Robert H. Smith School of Business, Finance Department University of Maryland
Karen Kosiba Edwards, CFA
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, Freddie Mac
Rudy Perecin Mareño
Talent Attraction Officer, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
The live event has passed.
You may purchase a recording via the ticket below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.