Headhunter’s Ball: Investment Employment Outlook 2021
January 7: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
- What are the in-demand job functions that align with CFA charter holders & individuals working towards the designation?
- What are the DC-area hiring trends in the COVID era (private and public sector) and where is the job market headed in 2021?
- What new professional skills should early, mid- and late-career job applicants seek to acquire over the next 2-3 years?
- Explore the issues of talent management from both the firm perspective as well as the employee’s perspective.
- How and when should firms and candidates use external recruiting firms and what should they expect?
- Which investment areas are growing the fastest? Where are the most opportunities?
Who Should Attend:
- Investment professionals who are in transition
- Senior executives who want to understand more about recruiting and retaining the best talent.
- Mid managers trying to assess opportunities at higher levels
- New grads interested in determining where to find the most lucrative opportunities or the fastest growing areas
Director of Business Development & Experiential Learning, Robert H. Smith School of Business, Finance Department University of Maryland
Karen Kosiba Edwards, CFA
Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
The live event has passed.
You may purchase a recording via the ticket below.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.