Tech Wreck or Table Stakes? The Current State of Cryptocurrencies
April 22, 2021: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
- Learn about the potential risks of crypto currency from a former miner of it.
- Learn about the potential benefits of crypto currency from an industry leader and proponent.
- Walk away with a better understanding of both perspectives and how to think about what is most appropriate for your investment strategy and clients.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Investment Officer, Portfolio Manager, Research Analyst, Wealth Manager
Alex Pickard, CFA
Vice President, Research, Research Affiliates
Mark W. Yusko
Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Morgan Creek Capital
Management Managing Partner, Morgan Creek Digital Assets
Josh Olds, CFA
Partner, New Potomac Partners, LLC
- CFA Institute PL Credit Hours: 1 Credit
- CFAW Member: $25
- Non-Member: $45
Supported by the CFAW RIA Subcommittee.
The live event has passed.
You may access a recording via the ticket below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.