The Golden Hour
March 3: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
Program Toolbox: From principles to practice
- Keynote presentation 50 Minutes
- Keynote summary summarizes the problem and a potential solution and also provides research highlights
- ‘”The Golden Hour’ Implementation Guide” designed to help financial professionals apply the lessons of this program to their own books of business
- The 80/20 rule is effectively true when it comes to from where financial professionals earn their incomes. 22.8% of clients deemed “top” or “Anchor” clients by financial professionals were said to provide the majority of their incomes.1
- 72.7% of financial professionals lose one of these top clients each year, and 61.3% of those financial professionals were “surprised” by the departure.1 They could not see it coming.
- 32.4% of financial professionals consider this problem ”severe,” and an additional 64.2% regard it as ”problematic.”1
- Here’s the good news: Our research shows 4+ personal contacts per year are enough to stop these client losses.2 The key here is personal; the personal touch is the golden touch. ”The Golden Hour” aims to provide an impactful and efficient methodology to get this done.
1. Source: Study of 405 financial professionals, as conducted by R.A. Prince & Associates, Inc. under proprietary contract of Invesco Global Consulting during the second half of 201. Used with permission.
2. Source: Study of 213 affluent investors with >$1M in investable assets, conducted by R.A. Prince & Associates, Inc. under proprietary contract of Invesco Global Consulting during the fourth quarter of 2016. Used with permission. Contact = any form of interactive contact including telephone interactions, in-person meetings, text messages and/or email exchanges.
- CFA Institute Professional Learning Credit Hours: 1
- CFA Institute Competency Framework Skill = Business Development + Career Management
- CFAW Member: FREE
- Non-Member: $30