Virtual Chat with Global Research Expert: Joyce Chang
April 14: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
Join CFAW for a live webinar discussion with Joyce Chang, one of Wall Street’s best-known analysts. Ms. Chang is ranked by American Banker as one of the most powerful women in finance. Joyce will discuss how she navigated her career path and give an update on the markets and what is next for investors in a changed financial landscape. Our discussion will center on analyzing the investment implications of everything from climate change to fintech and blockchain technology to U.S.-China trade relations to trillion-dollar deficits.
- Gain a better understanding of the current economic and investment environment in the U.S. and globally.
- Gain insights on career management and paths to advancement.
- Gain insight into the likely trends in 2021 and beyond across equities, currency and commodities, fixed income, emerging markets, derivatives, and structured finance.
Who Should Attend:
- Portfolio Managers, Traders, Research Analysts, Financial Advisors, Economists, Risk Management Professionals, Finance Students, C Suite
Chair of Global Research, J.P. Morgan
Equity Analyst, CFRA, Equity and Fund Research
- CFA Institute PL Credit Hour(s): 1 Credit.
- CFAW Member: $25
- Non-Member: $45