Leading Individual & Team Performance
November 3, 2020: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
This interactive webinar is about analyzing and understanding the factors that underpin high performance; the frameworks necessary for building performance at the individual level, and the core elements leaders should pay attention to, when developing team cadence.
Aimed at managers and those soon to enter a management position, participants by the end of the webinar will be able to:
- Apply a framework to analyse their team’s motivation
- Analyse individual performance
- Deliver performance-based feedback
- Develop an operating rhythm.
- Performance and motivation: Understanding the importance of intrinsic motivation and the critical link between Achievement, Belonging and Control
- Analyze and Apply Performance Drivers: Capability, Engagement, Environment
- Delivering Effective Feedback: Learn effective ways to deliver feedback and discuss challenges that managers encounter.
- Developing Team Cadence: Learn how to develop an operating rhythm for your team and how to create an effective cadence for virtual teams.
- Managers, team leaders, coaches, mentors, project managers