Your Resume vs. Your LinkedIn Profile
July 29, 2020: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
Is your resume communicating how you can help a prospective employer in the 15 seconds a hiring manager is going to look at it? Are the keywords in your LinkedIn profile strategically placed to improve your likelihood of being spotted by an employer? In this webinar, Robert Hellmann of Hellmann Career Consulting will review actual client examples of successful resumes and LinkedIn profiles. You’ll get the facts straight about what works, what doesn’t, and the important differences between these two essential mediums. In the process, you’ll learn how to craft a compelling resume and profile that will help you get and ace interviews.
This is a FREE members-only webcast!
Specifically, we’ll cover:
- How to write powerful resume and LinkedIn profile bullets
- Nine resume “do’s” and six resume “don’ts” that will debunk alot myths and save you time
- How to take maximum advantage of LinkedIn’s search algorithm, to improve the odds of a hiring manager spotting your profile
- How to address common issues, like gaps in your resume, too-much or too-little experience, or job-hopping
- What you need to know about adapting your resume for your LinkedIn profile
President, Hellmann Career Consulting
Robert Hellmann, President of Hellmann Career Consulting, has helped over 1,000 individuals to achieve career success and dozens of organizations to improve effectiveness via executive coaching and workshops. Rob is a LinkedIn-Certified Professional Recruiter, and has been in private practice since 2003. As a career coach and executive coach, Rob helps clients almost every day to define and achieve their career and job-search goals, develop as managers and leaders, and navigate through challenging work situations.
- CFA Institute PL Credit Hours: 1.5 Credits
- CFAW Member: FREE