A Deep Dive Into RegTech
What are the potential benefits and risks new financial technologies present to investors, broker/dealers, and the securities market? How have RegTech tools changed the landscape for compliance? What are the implications?
Please join us at the new CFA Society Washington, DC office, as Jackson Mueller, Associate Director at the Milken Institute and Haimera (Haime) Workie, FINRA Senior Director Emerging Regulatory Issues present on the new developments and industry impacts of RegTech.
- Introductory Background on Fintech
- Fintech Ecosystem
- Emerging Technologies (Big Data, AI, DLT)
- Institutional Adoption of Emerging Technology
- Future landscape of RegTech
- Sandboxes (What are they?)
- New Developments
Who Should Attend:
- Regulatory professionals
- Anyone interested in Fintech or RegTech
- Investment professionals.
- Portfolio Managers.
- Emerging Market professionals
- Risk Management and Strategic Asset Allocation professionals.
- Anyone with a 401K, IRA or Pension plan.
- Policy Professionals
Associate Director, Center for Financial Markets
Haimera (Haime) Workie
Senior Director, FINRA Office of Emerging Regulatory Issues