Future of Asset Management Regulation
October 28, 2020: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Virtual
- This event has passed.
What does the future hold for asset management regulation? This marquee conference is dedicated to answering that very question.
You are invited to join us for an insider’s view during this half-day virtual conference dedicated to the future of both institutional asset management and wealth management. You’ll hear from a panel of industry insiders who will share their thoughts on how politics will influence policy and how the elections will affect the course of asset management regulation. Our panels of preeminent political experts, senior regulators, and industry executives will also candidly examine current trends and explore possible future regulatory developments.
- Explore how the national elections can influence asset management regulation
- Understand key features concerning the regulation of institutional asset management and wealth management
- Examine some of the policy issues that regulators face
Who Should Attend:
- Barry P. Barbash, Senior Counsel, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Andrew Bowden, Executive VP & General Counsel, Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- Paul G. Cellupica, Deputy Director, Division of Investment Management, SEC
- Robert Colby, Chief Legal Officer, FINRA
- Kristy Croushore, Vice President, Government Relations, Fidelity Investments
- Scott Curtis, President, Private Client Group, Raymond James Financial
- Dan Gallagher, Chief Legal Officer, Robinhood
- Amy Natterson Kroll, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Walton Liles, Principal, Blue Ridge Law and Policy, P.C.
- Matthew D. Malone, CFA, Managing Director, Real Estate, FS Investments
- Anthony Marrelli, CFA, First Vice President, Financial Advisor, RBC Wealth Management
- Tom Selman, CFA, Founder, Scopus Financial Group
- CFA Institute Professional Learning Credit Hours: 3 Credits
- CFP CE Credit: 3.5 Credits